Vampir - Performance Optimization
- Vampir 8.0: Master Timeline
- Search for MPI_Bcast in the Master Timeline
- Vampir 8.0: Function Summary
- Master Timeline highlighting areas with low FLOP rate
- Master Timeline highlighting areas with high FLOP rate
- Vampir 8.0: Custom metrics editor
Vampir 8.0 brings a number of new features. It introduces partial loading of large trace files. This new capability allows users to select and load a relevant data section by means of a thumbnail view, which pops up when a trace file is opened. Initial support for the measurement infrastructure Score-P has been introduced. Version 8.0 adds new customizable performance metrics to Vampir's existing Performance Radar. Password authentication is now available for remote sessions. Finally, various feature, performance, scalability, and stability improvements have been incorporated.